-Add to Cart to request More Info-
Function & Beauty
The Chatham Chandelier’s aesthetic is reminiscent of a vintage streetlight, with blown-glass orbs and a five-arm brass base. It features concealed downlights and a three-way switch.
- Three-way lamping (with a switch or hard-wired with a dual circuit)
- 20" diameter
- 20.5" standard drop (adjustable)
- Five 6" blown glass orbs and five minimalist metal tubes.
- Five 25W A lamps for uplights. Five 30W R/20 lamps for downlights.
- Ships with complimentary bulbs.
- UL Listed for your peace of mind.
- Adjustable drop length up to 36" without premium charge.
- Five available glass types for 6" globes: clear, seeded, bristol, opal, or acid etched. Two available glass types for 7" globes: clear or seeded.
- Can be made without a switch and wired for a dual circuit so the controls are at the wall.
- All our products have living finishes; a non-lacquered, unprotected finish that will change over time.
- See the finish chart for available options.
- Fixture available in OXC, OXB, ORB, PN, PB, PF, BB.
- Hand-painted finishes are available in any Farrow & Ball color.
- 4-6 Week Lead Time