-Add to Cart to request Memo Sample-
Hand-woven fabric is the ultimate in sustainability. Suan takes its name from a temple in Thailand. By mixing heavy silk boucle yarn with thick cotton it creates a fabric suitable for more robust usage but one that doesn't loose it softness or luster. It's woven in a twill pattern to increase its strength.
- ITEM WIDTH: 47" / I 20cm
- CONTENT: 57% Cotton / 43% Silk
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Hand-woven in Laos
- MINIMUM PURCHASE: 3y / 3m
- LEAD TIME: Some stock otherwise 4 weeks
- USAGE: Drapery & soft furnishings
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Must be backed or knit backed before use.
- 16 standard colors- Custom colors available